Take advantage of the full range of expertise offered by AccessIT Group’s Professional Services team. Our award winning team of certified security engineers can help you design, deploy and optimize your cyber security infrastructure. From dynamic small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations, AccessIT Group can customize professional security services to meet your needs.
Start your project off right with our skilled team of security experts. With the right design plan, we can minimize deployment risks, accurately predict costs, and reduce your project timeline.
Accelerate the deployment of your new products. Our expert security engineers will fine-tune your product implementation for a timely, efficient, and seamless installation.
Our highly specialized security engineers will streamline your deployment. Take advantage of our combined decades of experience in security architecture integration.
Ensure your critical security systems are running optimally with a review from our expert security engineers. AccessIT Group's Professional Services team can assist with your ongoing maintenance and maximize the use of your current security technologies.
Technology Risk Management (TRM) Services
- Application SecurityEven in a well-deployed and secured infrastructure, a weak application can expose sensitive information to unacceptable risk. An assessment can ensure that the application doesn’t expose its underlying servers and software to attack, and prevent malicious users from accessing data or services within the system. Our Application Security Testing services are designed to identify andRead More
- Compliancy Audits and ServicesTRM performs a range of Compliancy Audits and Services. TRM can: develop and execute information security strategy develop and implement cost reduction strategies perform due diligence for mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and joint ventures design and implement IT Security and Compliance programs and Risk Management programs, including policies, processes, internal controls, procedures, metrics, reporting, and trainingRead More
- Incident ResponseEven the most proactive cyber security plan must include contingencies for the unexpected. When your organization’s protected information is at risk, AccessIT Group provides Incident Response services. Whether by phone, on-site, or remote intervention, AccessIT Group’s security engineers provide the services and know-how required to restore data security and ensure business continuity. AccessIT Group IncidentRead More
- InspectITVulnerability assessments are essential to effective information security. Most organizations don’t have the staff or the resources to perform their own assessments. For 10 TCP/IP devices to 20,000 TCP/IP devices, the solution to this problem is InspectIT®, available exclusively from AccessIT Group. Identify and remediate network infrastructure and remote access vulnerabilities without adding additional staffing,Read More
- Penetration TestingA penetration test is the practice of evaluating the security of a computer system or network by simulating an attack from a malicious source. It can be performed through full disclosure of the topology and environment (white box) or with no knowledge of the environment (black box). The process involves an active analysis of theRead More
- Social EngineeringSocial Engineering addresses non-technical intrusions, which typically result from human action. These services often involve tricking people into breaking normal security procedures. Social engineering usually involves a deception: trying to gain the confidence of a trusted source by relying on the natural helpfulness of people as well as their weaknesses. Other Social Engineering techniques includeRead More
- Threat Mapping AssessmentsOur team of certified penetration testers will perform a Threat Mapping Assessment of your network. Our goal is to define the attack scenarios that have the greatest potential impact on your company’s infrastructure, to see how each asset is exposed and to obtain a comprehensive risk overview of your network. Our security engineers will combineRead More
- Vulnerability AssessmentProactively fortify your high-risk information assets against emerging threats with AccessIT Group’s Vulnerability Assessment and Vulnerability Testing services. In a Vulnerability Assessment, AccessIT Group security engineers perform a top-to-bottom inspection of your network and its known points of vulnerability, providing insight into the safety and security of your critical information and assets. AccessIT Group’s VulnerabilityRead More
- Wireless ServicesAccessIT Group can help ensure the security, performance and reliability of your new wireless or remote network. Our Engineers will perform a comprehensive analysis of your company’s wireless infrastructure. AccessIT Group security engineers will: review existing local security policies; review your system architecture and configurations; verify encryption and authentication levels; investigate physical installations of accessRead More