Security Engineer (apply here)
This position includes four primary areas of day-to-day activities. A combination between customer facing pre-sales engineering, post-sales consulting and professional services, AccessIT Group (AITG) development of client offerings and solutions, and personal/professional development and certification for services and product-based education and lab development.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Pre sales: customer facing meetings to promote and evangelize IAM and/or privilege access management, demo, design, architect, propose IAM and/or privilege solutions and integration, assist sales team in selling IAM and/or privilege products and services.
- Post sales: gather customer requirements, scope work, develop proserv proposals, deliver engineering services around architecture, solution implementation, troubleshooting, upgrades, integrations, etc.
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of AITG’s mission statement in an effort to contribute to the introduction & endorsement of new revenue generating products and/or services.
- Obtain and maintain certifications for partner level requirements and SME qualification level to deliver services.
- Some travel is required.
- Assist in the development of any new product or service offerings and deliverables.
- Attend AITG marketing and industry events to provide education and raise awareness of AITG.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related degree.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience:
- Federation/ SAML/ OAuth/ AD/ LDAP
- General Private Access Management and Identity Access management architecture and design
- GRC Integrations and workflows (i.e., Sailpoint) a plus
- Certifications in CyberArk Certified Delivery Engineer (CDE, Sentry + Defender certs) and Okta Certified to deliver.
- General knowledge- networking TCP/ IP OSI model
- Cybersecurity background. CISSP or GIAC a plus
- Azure AD/ AWS IAM experience a plus
- Have sufficient information security, compliance and governance knowledge and experience to conduct complex security engagements.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to present complex, sensitive or contentious information to large groups of technicians, specialists and senior managers.
- Ability to prepare written reports and deliver oral presentations to clients regarding conclusions and cost-effective recommended solutions based on specialized professional expertise.
- Project planning and implementation skills.
- Ability to work through difficult and dynamic situations successfully.
- Self-motivation and professionalism.
- Ability to work independently with minimal management supervision, as well as, part of a team.
- Superior problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.
AITG is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.