Regional Sales Manager – Player/Coach (Individual Contributor) (apply here)
The Regional Sales Manager consistently engage with prospects and clients through onsite meetings, phone calls, emails, social media and networking events in a specified region. They ensure profitable growth in sales for both the region and through individual contribution of revenue by planning, execution and management of a supportive team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Individual Sales contribution to ensure successful attainment of regional goals.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
- Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Advises dealers, distributors, and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques.
- Assigns sales territory to sales representatives.
- Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy and assist dealers in promoting sales.
- Directs product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from sales line.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Directs product research and implementation.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Recommends or approves budget, expenditures, and appropriations for research and development work.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with AITG policies and applicable laws.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Planning, assigning, and directing work for the sales team.
- Appraising each sales team member’s performance.
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in Cyber Security solutions or services.
- Successful track record of exceeding individual sales goals.
- Established relationships with accounts, partners and solution providers in the NY/NJ area.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, and commissions.
- Motivation for sales and able to meet sales goals.
- Excellent in building relationships and persuading others.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to make sound decisions.
- Highly focused on supporting a strong cohesive team and security culture.
AITG is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.