Engagement Coordinator (apply here)
The Engagement Coordinator facilitates delivery of cybersecurity products and services for clients. This includes working with multiple teams (sales, professional services, etc.) to identify and plan physical and cybersecurity work to meet/exceed client expectations and fully deliver the promised scope.
Deliverables include, but are not limited to: CRM management; developing project plans; project oversight and risk mitigation; status reporting and presentations; timecard, invoice, and billing approvals; and deferred revenue reconciliation.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Demonstrates capability to manage multiple projects and drive successful completion within agreed
2. Demonstrates familiarity with a wide range of cybersecurity technologies and platforms.
3. Demonstrates ability to control risk, increase efficiency, and manage client relationships.
4. Drives communication and transparency to internal and external stakeholders.
5. Provide strategic support across multiple departments.
Required Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution: Computer Science, Information Technology or
related degree preferred.
2. 2+ years of relevant experience in IT Project Management.
3. Willingness to obtain Project Management Professional (PMP) and Systems Security Certified
Practitioner (SSCP) certifications within two (2) years.
1. Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
2. Superior organizational and planning skills.
3. Outstanding critical thinking/decision making skills, including: time management, attention to detail,
and work prioritization.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Strong leadership traits and emotional intelligence to support a culture of teamwork, security, and
6. Knowledge of computer hardware and software, network and internet security.
7. Collection and interpretation of qualitative and quantitative data; using statistical methods for
analyzing historical data to improve strategic decision-making.
8. Active participation in continual process improvement.
AITG is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.