AccessIT Group (AITG)
Directs the organization’s financial planning and accounting practices. Responsible for mergers and acquisitions. The CFO serves as a strategic sounding board for the executive team to make data driven decisions that guide the overarching strategy for AITG.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with AITG’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; providing leadership through planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Oversees and directs treasury, budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, purchasing, real estate, long range forecasting, and insurance activities.
• Directs the controller in providing and directing procedures and computer application systems necessary to maintain proper records and to afford adequate accounting controls and services.
• Directs the administrator in activities such as custodian of funds, securities, and assets.
• Appraises the financial position of AITG and issues periodic reports on the financial stability, liquidity, and growth.
• Directs and coordinates the establishment of budget programs.
• Coordinates tax reporting programs.
• Analyzes, consolidates, and directs all cost accounting procedures together with other statistical and routine reports.
• Oversees and directs the preparation and issuance of annual reports.
• Directs and analyzes studies of general economic, business, and financial conditions and their impact on AITG’s policies and operations.
• Analyzes operational issues impacting functional groups and AITG as a whole, and determines their financial impact.
• Evaluates and recommends acquisition and merger opportunities.
• Establishes and maintains contacts with financial institutions and the investment community.
Required Education and Experience:
• Master’s degree in Finance, with 10 years of related experience.
• 7+ years of relevant experience.
– GAAP and Financial Reporting.
– Corporate financial law and risk management practices.
– Data Analysis and forecasting methods.
• CPA certification is a plus.
• IT or Technology industry experience; Experience in M&A (IT/ Ops Diligence and Merger Integration planning)
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports and legal documents.
• Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Outstanding time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to make sound decisions.
• Highly focused on supporting a strong cohesive team and security culture.
AITG is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.