Account Manager (apply here)
Our Account Managers consistently engage with prospects and clients through onsite meetings, phone calls, emails, social media and networking events. As with any Sales position, you will be expected to aggressively work towards achieving sales goals and milestones throughout the year.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Selling Cybersecurity Services, Cloud Services, and Managed Services to Enterprise Organizations.
- Identify and recommend cybersecurity solutions for a broad range of current and prospective clients.
- Prospect for net new accounts for both AITG and the vendors we support.
- Drive attendance in support of marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, lunch and learns, and virtual webinars.
- Prepare quotations, presentations, and proposals.
- Process purchase orders through execution to sales orders.
- Provide updated and accurate sales and service forecasts to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of the cybersecurity industry through attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; and networking with industry organizations.
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge of the solutions and services we provide.
- Prepare paperwork to request, activate, and deliver professional service engagements.
- Establish and maintain current and potential client relationships throughout the entire client organization.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, and competitive information gathered through field activity to prospect and client base.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as necessary.
Required Education and Experience:
- Experience in selling Advanced Cybersecurity Services, SaaS solutions, and Managed Services.
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, preferred but not necessary.
- 3+ years of quota-carrying sales experience, preferably in the IT infrastructure or cybersecurity industries with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Has existing customer contacts/relationships in the cybersecurity markets for the following locations:
- One hire for the MD office to cover MD, VA, DC area; or
- One hire for the NJ office to cover NJ, NY, and CT area; or
- One hire for the PA office to cover PA, Southern NJ, and DE.
- One hire for the MA office to cover the NE region.
- Proven ability at prospecting and converting net new customers.
- Experience working with high level executives.
- CRM experience preferably, but not limited to, Salesforce.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
AITG is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.